For this post I thought it would be super fun to do a little collaboration with my best friend and fellow blogger Meg! We have both answered the same fifty questions but we’ve not discussed any of the answers. So it could be amazing or an absolute fail. We’ll be updating the answers when the posts go live so you can see how right or wrong we were. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to check out her sister post here!
1. When and how did we first meet?
We first met through my boyfriend. Meg was looking for someone to bleach her hair and my boyfriend volunteered me to do it! I thought she was mad when I met her but here we are, five years later!
2. Who is your best friend’s hero?
Besides anyone that is a crazy insane photographer, her hero is her mum. Meg’s mum is the most supportive, encouraging and dependable person I’ve ever met. Meg wrote a blog post called Down Days, a few weeks ago that more elegantly describe her thoughts and feelings about her mum.
3. If she could go any place on earth, where would it be and why?
Somewhere where there is a beautiful beach, beautiful architecture and lots of culture.
4. What is her favourite colour?
I want to say purple…
5. What is her favourite food?
6. What is the name of your best friend’s crush?
Joe Manganiello, if we’re going for celebrity crush. The real life one could definetly get us into some trouble!
7. What is your best friend’s biggest fear?
I’m not really sure. I want to say spiders though! She’s pretty cool with bugs but I feel like spiders are a no go.
8. If your best friend were deserted on an island, what are the three things she could not live without?
Her camera, her brow pomade and me.
9. What three movies does your best friend love the most?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Gremlins and Alice in Wonderland
10. What part of your best friend’s body is their favourite?
Her pretty eyes or her mermaid hair.
11. What are the two things your best friend does not know about you?
There’s literally nothing I can think of that she doesn’t know!
12. How would you describe your best friend’s ideal partner/spouse?
After many a conversation: a grungy, dirty looking (but not dirty), floppy hair, beany hat wearing skater boy just like her boyfriend.
13. How long does it take your best friend to get dressed?
An absolute LIFETIME
14. Which is your best friend’s favourite season and why?
15. What is your best friend’s dream job?
A professional photographer
16. If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
17. What do you most admire about your best friend?
I love that she’s so passionate and dedicated to persuing her dreams. I know that it’s really hard for her to be away from her family and friends and even harder to be in a long distance relationship but she’s in Sunderland at university chasing her dreams regardless!
18. Do you know her favourite item of clothing?
Probably a burgundy pinafore.
19. What are the three items your best friend always carries with them?
Her phone, a St Christopher in her bra and lighters.
20. What’s your best friend’s favourite TV show?
21. Would your best friend watch a chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
A comedy or a chick flick but probably Disney
22. What is your favourite inside joke?
There’s just too many!
23. What favourite memory do you two share?
Making my boyfriend take us to Pets at Home to look at bunnies and having Happy Meals in the car on the way back.
24. What is the one thing that annoys you most about your best friend?
She’s never ready when she says that she’s going to be.
25. Between the two of you, who takes longer to get ready?
Meg for sure!
26. If your best friend could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
Joe Manganiello, so she could watch him do his Magic Mike dance.
27. Does your best friend have any strange phobias?
Not that I know of.
28. What does your best friend think about the most?
I’m not really sure, probably something really strange like bunny rabbits wearing cardigans or something.
29. What is the last book your best friend read?
I know she read Girl on the Train recently.
30. Does your best friend have any nicknames?
Mag, Megs, Moo, Dickhead etc.
31. What picture does your best friend currently have as her profile photo?
It’s a picture of her at the beach. It definitely needs updating though because she’s recently joined the red head family.
32. What concerts has your best friend been to?
She’s been to loads! Most recently Black Sabbath in Leeds.
33. Has your best friend ever voted?
She always votes, she’s a good egg.
34. What is the one thing your best friend would want for their birthday?
That really expensive camera she’s been saving for. Failing that, just something really thoughtful that someone has really put some thought into.
35. What is your best friend’s greatest achievement?
Leaving home and going to university!
36. What is your best friend really bad at?
She’s not always the most organised person…
37. What is the meanest thing someone has ever said to your best friend?
That she smells.
38. If your best friend has a scar, how did they get it?
I’m not really sure, if I’ve seen any I can’t remember!
39. What would your best friend do if they won the lottery?
She would pay off any debts her family had and but every single Lime Crime product that exists.
40. What was your best friend’s favourite show as a child?
The Magic Roundabout rings a bell? The Powerpuff Girls?
41. Where does your best friend want to live when they get older?
42. How many children does your best friend want and what will be their names?
Two I think, a boy called Reuben.
43. Has your best friend ever been outside the country?
44. Is your best friend reckless with money, or do they like to save?
She would love to save but she really loves shoes and Lime Crime
45. What is your best friend’s favourite animal?
46. Which game does your best friend like most?
She really likes the game “Who’s in the Bag” which if you’ve never played you really need too!
47. Can you describe your best friend in one word?
48. What’s your best friend’s favourite kind of sandwich?
Quorn bacon or crisps.
49. Is your best friend allergic to anything?
Cats and feathers.
50. What is your favourite thing to do together?
As much as we love to go on photography adventures, play board games and get drunk, our favourite thing to do together is probably nothing! because she lives in a different city part time, we love to just watch Netflix and natter mostly and catch up on each others lives.